Experienced artists, presenters and educators, Gary and Susan are available for seminars, lectures and visiting artist events. Contact Susan or Gary regarding their availability to speak for your organization.
- Gary spoke at the Public Memory Symposium sponsored by Indiana University Northwest in Gary, Indiana.
- Susan presented on her book “The Art and Business of Photography” at B&H Photo in NYC and at Harrington College of Design in Chicago.
- Susan presented on copyright and licensing at the Strictly Business 3 Conferences sponsored by the American Society of Media Photographers (ASMP).
- Grand Valley State University, Allendale, Michigan. Susan and Gary shared with students the challenges and benefits of working professionally while also pursing personal artistic goals.
- Southeast Regional Conference Society for Photographic Education, Tallahassee, Florida. Susan will give a lecture on Copyright, sponsored by the American Society of Media Photographers (ASMP).
- Gary spoke on his work from The Calumet Region at the Monroe Art Center in Monroe Wisconsin. This artist talk was in conjunction with an exhibit of his work at the museum.