Gary writes professionally on both photography and the business of being a photographer. Contact Gary to license existing content or commission new writing.
An experienced artist, presenter and educator, Gary is available for seminars, lectures and visiting artist events. Contact Gary regarding his availability to speak for your organization.
- Gary spoke at the Public Memory Symposium sponsored by Indiana University Northwest in Gary, Indiana.
- Gary shared his work from The Calumet Region at the Monroe Art Center in Monroe Wisconsin. This artist talk was in conjunction with an exhibit of his work at the museum.
- Grand Valley State University, Allendale, Michigan. Susan and Gary shared with students the challenges and benefits of working professionally while also pursing personal artistic goals.
- Susan presented on her book “The Art and Business of Photography” at B&H Photo in NYC and at Harrington College of Design in Chicago.
- Susan presented on copyright and licensing at the Strictly Business 3 Conferences sponsored by the American Society of Media Photographers (ASMP).
- Southeast Regional Conference Society for Photographic Education, Tallahassee, Florida. Susan gave a lecture on Copyright, sponsored by the American Society of Media Photographers (ASMP).